Care for Your Organization With Private Cloud Solutions
When making decisions about privacy and compliance, the cloud solutions and hosting decisions you make are key to designing an ecosystem that’s the right fit. You have to take several considerations into account, including:
- Cloud solutions
- Data center architecture and design
Plexeon takes away the stress of sorting all these out by getting to know you and what you do best. By understanding your day-to-day operations, we can recommend cloud services that make the most sense for you.
Hybrid Cloud Hosting
Plexeon delivers cloud-based services to your users by extending the security boundary of your infrastructure. Plexeon manages and operates its Cloud-based Enterprise Architecture and your internal infrastructure to create a hybrid cloud that lowers your infrastructure costs. This opens up your budget, so you can focus on other critical projects that help move your business forward. Moreover, Plexeon helps you improve your organizational agility with additional support services, which include:
- Managed Colocation and Servers: If you’re currently responsible for the day-to-day tasks of maintaining your environment, we can help reduce the burden. Plexeon takes control by managing and monitoring your equipment.
- Storage Solutions: Determining how to store and protect your data is not an easy task. With so many choices at your fingertips, you need to make sure your data is easily accessible and fully protected in its archived environment. Partnership with Plexeon Cloud for Production Data and off-site archiving gives you the assurance you need to successfully protect and fully access your data when you need it.
- Business Continuity: A solid business continuity plan is more than just important — it is the deciding factor of how well your organization can recover from disaster. Based in part of the Disaster Recovery Model, continuity goes beyond dealing with the emergency itself. With Plexeon’s help, we determine what your organization needs to get up and running as soon as possible.
- Cloud Migration: Cloud migration can take the heavy lifting out of storing server data and running applications. By migrating your internal servers and applications to Plexeon’s Cloud Solutions, you can reap the benefits of knowing that you don’t have to worry about losing your data as a result of hardware failure. Moreover, you can access your all-important information anytime and anywhere.
- Virtualization: No matter what you do and how you do it, your organization always benefits from increasing your IT productivity while reducing operational costs. Virtualization helps you do just that. Plexeon gives you the power to speed up providing your applications and technological resources. Virtualize your environment by using Plexeon’s private cloud.
Managed colocation for your investments.
Plexeon’s colocation data center gives your organization the technological and financial edge you need to grow. We can quickly and cost-effectively build the right infrastructure for your business.
By using the Internet and a private network, we can deliver many Plexeon services outside the perimeter of our primary data center.
- Links services together by a network connection
- Uses our combined assets to create powerful synergies
- Allows for the deployment of advanced service capabilities at a fraction of the cost
These services not only leverage Plexeon investments in software, hardware, and processes, but it maximizes your infrastructure.
Data Center Architecture and Design
Plexeon works with your organization so we can design and build a hybrid cloud that is tailored to your requirements and goals. As we collaborate to create a solution that will fit all of your needs, you can take advantage of including your assets with the technical advantages found within the Plexeon architecture.
Cutting-Edge Data Center
Plexeon uses a state-of-the-art data center to ensure your systems operate in a highly protected and stable environment. Plexeon solutions are designed to provide the infrastructure and skills your company needs, at a price you can afford. You can choose your base solution and tailor it to your specific needs with a variety of our available services, which include:
- Fire Suppression
- Interior and exterior video surveillance
- Biometric and key card readers at all entrances
- Individually locked cabinets and cages
- 24-hour staffing
- Dual power feeds from power utility
- Utility grade generators with on-site diesel fuel storage
- Redundant UPS
- FM200 fire suppression system
- Smoke and heat detectors
- Diversely routed fiber-optic SONET links to four carriers
- Multiple Tier 1 service backbone providers
- Cisco powered network with fully meshed fiber architecture
Through disciplined assessment and audit processes, Plexeon’s Data Center partner has implemented the following comprehensive practices:
- SSAE 18 SOC 1, Type II and ISAE 3402 reports
- AT 101/SOC 2, Type II reports
- ISO27001 certification
- PCI DSS assessment as Level 1 Service Provider validating controls of Section 9 and 12
- HIPAA/HITECH assessed as required by colocation providers with regard to physical infrastructure and control to protect electronic protected health information (ePHI)
- Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) assessed to ensure compliance with the applicable controls from NIST 800-53
- Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC)
- CSA Security, Trust, and Assurance Registry (CSA STAR)
- The Health Information Trust Alliance (HITRUST) Common Security Framework (CSF)