What Are Managed Services?
There are several approaches to managed services that are based on where staff and hardware are physically located and on what services are being provided. Some offerings provide only remote monitoring and security, data warehousing and hosting, or packaged software distribution. Because of this significant potential for variation, comprehensive managed services offerings do not mean the same thing to everyone.
How can my business save money by using the Plexeon Solution?
Unpredictable IT costs place a real burden on your business. The Plexeon Solution gives you predictable, monthly IT expenses by eliminating the costs of upgrades, monitoring, patching and operations of your infrastructure. We give you the flexibility to choose from three scalable plans bronze, silver or gold. You pick the plan that is right for you. This allows you to redirect IT resources, reduce unanticipated support costs and plan your expenses accurately.
For a complete cost analysis, contact Plexeon Sales at 877-399-3348. You may be surprised at how much we can reduce your current IT spending.
What if my business already has an IT staff?
More than a third of all businesses using the Plexeon solution also employ a part-time or full-time IT staff. By eliminating the necessity to work on low-level, repetitive, non-strategic tasks, the Plexeon solution frees your staff to focus on long-term strategic technology objectives, such as:
- Intranet portal services for employees
- Extranet portal services for customers
- Line of business applications
- Employee technical training
- Database development and management
- Application performance reporting
- Management of digital dashboards
- Web site development and management
- Aligning IT goals with long-term vision of the management team
- Professional training and certifications
The Plexeon Solution provides a solid foundation for these initiatives and allows your company to maximize its IT investment.
What is Plexeon's approach to cost structure?
Business and IT organizations are struggling to keep pace with accelerated business demands when budgets and talent are in short supply. Plexceon offers flat rate monthly models, as well as a variable cost model (pay as you go) for many of its services.
- Customer pays Plexeon per device, per month for each desktop and/or server
- Plexeon manages the device in the customerís office or in a data center of their choice (Virtual ASP)
Our offerings enable customers to:
- Increase operational efficiency
- Reduce and control operating costs
- Cost effectively gain access to world-class consultants
- Reallocate internal resources to grow business
- Minimize downtime & legal exposure through IT
- Maximize use of resources
- Stay patched and current in a cost-effective way
What are the contract terms?
All contracts are setup to be 3 year contracts. We have the option to cancel with a 30-day cancellation notice. Specific terms will be in the SLA.
How often are Reports generated?
Monthly status reports are emailed to all stakeholders. The repors include information on events, incidents, recommendations and dvices.